Quantcast

JSONtoArray

Mark Talluto via use-livecode
The dictionary says that jsonToArray expects a UTF8-encoded string. I've
used it with straight UTF8 from a server and have also textDecoded the
string first before running it through jsonToArray. Both ways seem to work.

Should I choose one way over the other for best reliability?

Re: JSONtoArray

Mark Talluto via use-livecode
I have to use text encode, utf 8, on geocoding data from bing to make jsontoarray work. Do it must matter at least sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone