Keep trying

Stephen Barncard via use-livecode
Trying to send a message from my (blocked?) IP address.

--
Mark Schonewille
Economy-x-Talk

Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner
http://www3.economy-x-talk.com/file.php?node=programming-livecode-for-the-real-beginner

Re: Keep trying

Stephen Barncard via use-livecode
It worked :-) Sorry for the white noise.

Op 1/7/2020 om 8:23 PM schreef Drs Mark Schonewille via use-livecode:
> Trying to send a message from my (blocked?) IP address.

Re: Keep trying

Stephen Barncard via use-livecode
Forgiven :-D

Sean Cole
Pi Digital Prod Ltd

> On 7 Jan 2020, at 19:25, Drs Mark Schonewille via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> ´╗┐It worked :-) Sorry for the white noise.
>
> Mark Schonewille
> Economy-x-Talk
> https://ecxtalk.nl
> https://www.nt2.nu
>
> Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner
> http://www3.economy-x-talk.com/file.php?node=programming-livecode-for-the-real-beginner
>
> Op 1/7/2020 om 8:23 PM schreef Drs Mark Schonewille via use-livecode:
>> Trying to send a message from my (blocked?) IP address.

RE: Keep trying

Stephen Barncard via use-livecode
Why didn't I get a trigger warning?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
[hidden email]

Of Drs Mark Schonewille via use-livecode
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2020 2:26 PM
To: Drs Mark Schonewille via use-livecode
Cc: Drs Mark Schonewille
Subject: Re: Keep trying