Keyboard in IOS and Field Focus

Re: Code Signing

Andrew Henshaw
No,  I hadn't read that, great (not!)

However,  after using the tools in the blog to check my apps,  they are all accepted by the gatekeeper and were signed using --deep so perhaps Mavericks has been stepped back a level and will accept this method for non sandboxed apps (for now).

Thanks for letting us know anyway,  hopefully appwrapper will be back up and running with all the correct implementations soon!

Andy

On 13 Nov 2013, at 04:21, Trevor DeVore <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 3:05 PM, Andrew Henshaw <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> For Mavericks just add --deep to the start of the code signing line
>> Trevor,  that signs everything in the package so it works with the
>> gatekeeper.
>>
>> codesign --deep -f -s "Developer ID Application: Your Company Ltd"
>> ./YourApp*
>

> Have you read this blog post which discusses issues with using the --deep
> flag?
>
> http://furbo.org/2013/10/17/code-signing-and-mavericks/
>
> --
> Trevor DeVore
> Blue Mango Learning Systems
> www.screensteps.com    -    www.clarify-it.com

AW: Code Signing

Tiemo Hollmann TB
Good to know, thanks for the --deep info
Tiemo

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Auftrag

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 7:48 AM, Andrew Henshaw <[hidden email]> wrote:

> No,  I hadn't read that, great (not!)
>
> However,  after using the tools in the blog to check my apps,  they are
> all accepted by the gatekeeper and were signed using --deep so perhaps
> Mavericks has been stepped back a level and will accept this method for non
> sandboxed apps (for now).

It may be that the issue only presents itself if you use entitlements
(sandboxing). --deep applies the same entitlements to all bundles in your
application bundle which would break things.