LC 4.6.3 on Linux

Richmond Mathewson-2
Heather very kindly sorted out things so i could download a 30-day "go"
with 4.6.3.

So; downloaded the Linux version, and after install on Ubuntu 11.04 got a
"setting defaults" message that made me, finally, kill the thing, having
gone away,
made supper, eaten supper, talked extensively (and pompously) on various
sententious topics to my children (both of whom are counting the days
until they can leave home), and generally misbehaved as befits a
middle-aged f**t.

No real joy there.

Will "have a go" doing the same on my PPC running "Tiger" tomorrow evening.

Re: LC 4.6.3 on Linux

mwieder
Richmond-

> So; downloaded the Linux version, and after install on Ubuntu 11.04 got a
> "setting defaults" message that made me, finally, kill the thing, having
> gone away,

Don't know about Unbuntu, but on Fedora Core 13 4.6.3 just installed
the usual way and is happily being a part of my system.

--
-Mark Wieder

 ahsoftware@gmail.com

Re: LC 4.6.3 on Linux

Jeffrey Massung
I'm running Fedora 15 and it appears to be just fine. But I also haven't
tried doing much with it lately.

Jeff M.