LC Global schedule is online

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
Hi,

 the schedule for the upcoming LC Global is online and it looks promising. :)

https://livecode.com/global/#schedule <https://livecode.com/global/#schedule>

Regards,
Matthias

Matthias Rebbe
Tel +49 5741 310000
https://matthiasrebbe.eu <https://matthiasrebbe.eu/>‌

Re: LC Global schedule is online

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
Great.
Although the speaker "TBA" with always the same subject "Apply to speak"
will be a bit boring ...

Re: LC Global schedule is online

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
Hey Friends,

Just to let you know that I am speaking this year and I would love to have
more people board the "decentralization" train with me :-P

"choo-choo, where we're going, there are no tracks!"

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.

Re: LC Global schedule is online

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
Well, indeed, Mr TBA is currently overworked. Would anyone like to step up and relieve him of the pressure?

Apply to Speak:

https://livecode.com/global/apply/ <https://livecode.com/global/apply/>

:)

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager
LiveCode Ltd
www.livecode.com

> On 11 Jan 2018, at 11:26, hh via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Great.
> Although the speaker "TBA" with always the same subject "Apply to speak"
> will be a bit boring ...

Re: LC Global schedule is online

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
I have a couple of ideas on how to waste an hour of everyone's time, but I
didn't think I could have it done by January, so I'm glad I can
procrastinate a while longer.

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 3:19 PM, Heather Laine via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Well, indeed, Mr TBA is currently overworked. Would anyone like to step up
> and relieve him of the pressure?
>
> Apply to Speak:
>
> https://livecode.com/global/apply/ <https://livecode.com/global/apply/>
>
> :)
>
> Heather
>
> Heather Laine
> Customer Services Manager
> LiveCode Ltd
> www.livecode.com
>

> > On 11 Jan 2018, at 11:26, hh via use-livecode <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Great.
> > Although the speaker "TBA" with always the same subject "Apply to speak"
> > will be a bit boring ...

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."

On 01/11/2018 12:19 PM, Heather Laine via use-livecode wrote:
> Well, indeed, Mr TBA is currently overworked. Would anyone like to step up and relieve him of the pressure?

I have attended several TBA sessions at various conferences over the
years, and I can attest to the intriguing and often surprising content.
I have rarely come away disappointed. Highly recommended.