Quantcast

LC HTML5 apps on Windows - what browsers are supported?

LC HTML5 apps on Windows - what browsers are supported?

Anybody know which browsers will run LC’s HTML5 apps successfully under Windows?

So far I’ve only been able to get one I’ve created working in Firefox. It gets stuck at the ‘downloading’ phase on both Chrome and IE (I’m running Windows 7) and on the Mac it works on Safari and Firefox but also stalls on Chrome.

Regards,

Terry...

Re: LC HTML5 apps on Windows - what browsers are supported?

On Windows latest Firefox, Chrome and Opera. NO IE, NO Edge.
Running with Chrome or Opera requires a (local) server.

Re: LC HTML5 apps on Windows - what browsers are supported?

Great, thanks for that. Hadn’t occurred to me that I’d need to run from a server to test under Chrome. I’ll give that a go.

Terry...