Quantcast

LC and OneSignal

prothero--- via use-livecode
Hello!  Has anyone implemented push messaging with OneSignal (https://onesignal.com)?  It’s running great for me on iOS, but can’t get it to work correctly with a LiveCode Android app.  Anyone have any expierence with LC and OneSignal?

-Dan

Re: LC and OneSignal

prothero--- via use-livecode
Hi Dan - when you say you have it running on iOS, do you mean within an LC iOS app? If so, some info on how you got it to work would be fantastic (I couldn’t figure out how to implement it). No experience with using it with Android, sorry.

Terry...

Dan Friedman wrote:
 > Hello!  Has anyone implemented push messaging with OneSignal
 > (https://onesignal.com)?  It’s running great for me on iOS, but can’t
 > get it to work correctly with a LiveCode Android app.  Anyone have
 > any expierence with LC and OneSignal?

Interesting.  Thanks for the link.

What are the advantages of a third-party notification service?