LC on TIOBE

dunbarx via use-livecode
LiveCode is on the TIOBE Index again for the third consecutive month:

https://www.tiobe.com/tiobe-index/

I don't recall seeing this three months in a row before. This bodes well
for platform growth.

While it hasn't yet moved up to the top 50, with the hundreds of
languages out there being anywhere in the top 100 is pretty darn good,
placing it in the same category with Erlang, AppleScript, PowerShell,
Scheme, Rust, and VBScript.

Re: LC on TIOBE

dunbarx via use-livecode
Awesome......one day it will be the most used one in the world.... mainly
because of children....but also because people will choose to do less
work.. :D