LCB - Text entry/edit in a widget

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
What I would like to make is a widget that essentially functions as a multi
field form.

I know how to add text to a widget, but how can I make editable by the user?

Essentially, how can I create one or more "fields" in a widget?

-----
---
Greg (pink) Miller
mad, pink and dangerous to code

Re: LCB - Text entry/edit in a widget

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
There is still some work needed to be done in order for widgets to get keyboard focus and handle key events. A much simpler and available alternative though is to create and delete a field on top of the widget as required.