Layout metrics?

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
In the olden days of OS vendors' Human Interface Guidelines they used to
specify things like recommended spacing between controls.

I can find no metrics guidelines in Apple's latest HIG.

Did I miss it?

Re: Layout metrics?

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
https://developer.apple.com/macos/human-interface-guidelines/buttons/image-buttons/

"*Include about 10 pixels of padding between your image edges and the
button edges.* Even though the edges of an image button aren’t visible,
they still define the clickable area for the button. Padding ensures
that a user’s click registers even when it misses the image slightly.

*Allow adequate spacing between image buttons and other controls.*
Provide enough of a buffer that the user won’t inadvertently click the
button’s hidden frame when attempting to click another control."

Richmond.