Likely arrival date for the "Full cross platform audio recording" part of "Infinite LiveCode"

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Likely arrival date for the "Full cross platform audio recording" part of "Infinite LiveCode"

Dave Kilroy
Hi - anyone got any news / heard any rumours about a landing data for full cross platform audio recording?

I’m particularly interested in delivering this for iOS/Android - I know I could use mergAV (and in theory mergAndroid) but would prefer to use a shiny new tool from LiveCode instead...

Kind regards

Dave


_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Likely arrival date for the "Full cross platform audio recording" part of "Infinite LiveCode"

Peter TB Brett
On 23/09/2016 12:36, Dave Kilroy wrote:
> Hi - anyone got any news / heard any rumours about a landing data for
> full cross platform audio recording?
>
> I’m particularly interested in delivering this for iOS/Android - I
> know I could use mergAV (and in theory mergAndroid) but would prefer
> to use a shiny new tool from LiveCode instead...

Hi Dave,

The language dev team are currently actively working on Infinite
LiveCode, and you'll see bits and pieces of it appearing in forthcoming
DP releases, but I don't have a completion date yet.

                                           Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <[hidden email]>
LiveCode Technical Project Manager

lcb-mode for Emacs: https://github.com/peter-b/lcb-mode

_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Likely arrival date for the "Full cross platform audio recording" part of "Infinite LiveCode"

Richmond Mathewson-2
In reply to this post by Dave Kilroy
This is almost as old a chestnut as *audio export*.

Richmond.

On 23.09.2016 14:36, Dave Kilroy wrote:

> Hi - anyone got any news / heard any rumours about a landing data for full cross platform audio recording?
>
> I’m particularly interested in delivering this for iOS/Android - I know I could use mergAV (and in theory mergAndroid) but would prefer to use a shiny new tool from LiveCode instead...
>
> Kind regards
>
> Dave
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode

_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Likely arrival date for the "Full cross platform audio recording" part of "Infinite LiveCode"

Dave Kilroy
In reply to this post by Dave Kilroy
Thanks Peter

Richmond we shall see what we shall see - but at the moment I’m full of hopeful expectation :)


> Hi Dave,
>
> The language dev team are currently actively working on Infinite
> LiveCode, and you'll see bits and pieces of it appearing in forthcoming
> DP releases, but I don't have a completion date yet.
>
>                                            Peter
>
> --
> Dr Peter Brett <[hidden email]>
> LiveCode Technical Project Manager
>
> lcb-mode for Emacs: https://github.com/peter-b/lcb-mode
>

_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham