Link for the icon offer.

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
Oops, seems the link to the offer page didn’t survive my copy and paste.

Here is is in all its gory detail.

http://click.mlsend3.com/link/c/YT04MjUzMTI4MjQ1NDM2Nzk3NTUmYz16NmUwJmU9NDc1ODA5NzUmYj0xNTU1NzM5ODgmZD1zMmg2cjVk.gmarQ0_fB6YaVI4xX57sbATn8f5LstD0cXrHJyzqQzI

Re: Link for the icon offer.

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
Are the icons royalty free?

JB

> On Feb 12, 2018, at 2:17 PM, James At The Hale via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Oops, seems the link to the offer page didn’t survive my copy and paste.
>
> Here is is in all its gory detail.
>
> http://click.mlsend3.com/link/c/YT04MjUzMTI4MjQ1NDM2Nzk3NTUmYz16NmUwJmU9NDc1ODA5NzUmYj0xNTU1NzM5ODgmZD1zMmg2cjVk.gmarQ0_fB6YaVI4xX57sbATn8f5LstD0cXrHJyzqQzI

Re: Link for the icon offer.

Mike Kerner via use-livecode

> Are the icons royalty free?
>
> JB

You will need to check this out at the site.
I am just a messenger.
(But I think they are, under certain conditions.)

Re: Link for the icon offer.

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
The license page on the site seems confusing. If making a product that will
be sold to multiple people, you seem to be fine. That makes contract work
ambiguous. I’ve sent them an inquiry for clarification, but who knows if I
will see anything back before the offer expires. (Current price for a
single user lifetime is about $50 without the special.)