Little OT: PHP script needed

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
Hi friends,

sorry for posting this to this list, but it is a bit of an emergency...
Anyone available for writing a little PHP script I can post things to?

Requirements for the script, it needs to:
1. Receive a PDF file and maybe a password I can post to the server additionally.

2. save the PDF file under the name (ref_number).pdf in a directory of our choice

3. Return the string OK back to our app/my script, so I know the file is on the server.

4. send an email to the user with the URL to the just saved PDF file.
This may require a lookup: posted ref_number -> username and mail address from a database

Please write to me personally, will forward the mail to my client.

Thank you for your attention.

Best

Klaus
--
Klaus Major
http://www.major-k.de

Re: Little OT: PHP script needed

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
Hi all,

we have found someone, thanks for all responses!

> Am 24.08.2017 um 14:28 schrieb Klaus major-k via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi friends,
>
> sorry for posting this to this list, but it is a bit of an emergency...
> Anyone available for writing a little PHP script I can post things to?
> Requirements for the script, it needs to:
> Thank you for your attention.
>

> Best
>
> Klaus

Best