Live livecode event

Björnke von Gierke
Hi

Would someone who wants to be available to talk about one of these topics in a live liveCode event? They're on, each Saturday 19:00 GMT. We usually get 20 live viewers, and quite a few people watch the recordings later. Preferable someone who uses Metacard, I guess? Knowledge about even the existence of Metacard is very low among new customers of LC.

- How to set up MC on Mac and/or Windows
- Introduction to differences between MC and LC
- Explanation about how to extend MC (or LC)
- History overview back to MC or even all the way to Hypercard
- Anything else

Please contact me off list.

Cheers
Björnke

--

official ChatRev page:
http://bjoernke.com/chatrev

Chat with other RunRev developers:
go stack URL "http://bjoernke.com/chatrev/chatrev1.3b3.rev"

We gather every Saturday at 20:00 CET, more info at www.livecode.tv

Is no one  here is up to this task?

On 4 Apr 2011, at 19:39, Björnke von Gierke wrote:

> Hi
>
> Would someone who wants to be available to talk about one of these topics in a live liveCode event? They're on, each Saturday 19:00 GMT. We usually get 20 live viewers, and quite a few people watch the recordings later. Preferable someone who uses Metacard, I guess? Knowledge about even the existence of Metacard is very low among new customers of LC.
>
> - How to set up MC on Mac and/or Windows
> - Introduction to differences between MC and LC
> - Explanation about how to extend MC (or LC)
> - History overview back to MC or even all the way to Hypercard
> - Anything else
>
> Please contact me off list.
>
> Cheers
> Björnke
>

> --
>
> official ChatRev page:
> http://bjoernke.com/chatrev
>

> Chat with other RunRev developers:
> go stack URL "http://bjoernke.com/chatrev/chatrev1.3b3.rev"

Re: Live livecode event

Ken Ray

> Knowledge about even the existence of Metacard is very low among new customers
> of LC. That is why I am looking for presenters who can talk about one or some
> of these topics:
>
> - How to set up MC on Mac and/or Windows
> - Introduction to differences between MC and LC
> - Explanation about how to extend MC (or LC)
> - History overview back to MC or even all the way to Hypercard
> - Anything else
>
> We gather every Saturday at 20:00 CET, more info at www.livecode.tv
>
> Is no one  here is up to this task?

I can probably make some time, depending on which Saturday we do this on.
When did you want to do this?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: [hidden email]