LiveCode 7.0 input Japanese text on Ubuntu

LiveCode 7.0 input Japanese text on Ubuntu

Kenji Kojima
Hi,

Did anybody try to input Japanese text into Linux version LiveCode7.0.0(dp2)?
I tried Ubuntu 13.04 (Parallels Desktop) and input methods are Japanese-Mozc and Japanese-Anthy.
I can input Japanese texts into other applications (like LibreOffice Writer).
But could not input Japanese anywhere into LiveCode7.0.
Even if I switched the input method, the input method icon did not appear on the top menu bar.

I tried Ubuntu 13.10 too.

Kenji Kojima / 小島健治
http://www.kenjikojima.com/

Re: LiveCode 7.0 input Japanese text on Ubuntu

Alejandro Tejada
Kenji Kojima wrote
Did anybody try to input Japanese text into
Linux version LiveCode7.0.0(dp2)?
[snip]
Do not work either in Lubuntu 13.10,
using Japanese-Anthy.

Works fine in other applications.

Al

Re: LiveCode 7.0 input Japanese text on Ubuntu

Kenji Kojima
Alejandro,

I see. Thanks.

--