Quantcast

LiveCode + Amazon CloudFront

Mark Talluto via use-livecode
Hello All,

We need to interface between LiveCode and  Amazon CloudFront. We are aware
of mergAWS, but it ONLY works on iOS. We also need this for Android. Any
suggestions???

We need this ASAP!

--Todd Fabacher

Re: LiveCode + Amazon CloudFront

Mark Talluto via use-livecode
No suggestions but if somebody is going to develop this, please add in support for Windows.  This would be a great addition!

SKIP

> On Feb 20, 2017, at 2:27 AM, Todd Fabacher via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello All,
>
> We need to interface between LiveCode and  Amazon CloudFront. We are aware
> of mergAWS, but it ONLY works on iOS. We also need this for Android. Any
> suggestions???
>
> We need this ASAP!
>
> --Todd Fabacher

Re: LiveCode + Amazon CloudFront

Mark Talluto via use-livecode
We found found this:
http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/API/s3-api.pdf

The area with the most work in  LC is authorization. I don't see this as a
ton of work to wrap this in LC9. It would be a great community project????

This way it will work on ALL current LC supported platforms Windows and
Android.

--Todd