LiveCode Server Script reference on DevDocs.io

LiveCode Server Script reference on DevDocs.io

beugelaar
Dear Members,

One of the best language reference sites in my opinion is
http://www.devdocs.io.

DevDocs also works offline and can be installed in Chrome.

DevDocs is free and open source and would it be an idea to vote for the
availability of  LiveCode Server Script on their site?

I know some members are keeping the online documentation up to date on
Github.

For further info please take a look at http://devdocs.io/about#plugins
section Question and Answers how to suggest and vote for LiveCode Server
Script to be added on DevDocs.io

Cheers,

Erik

Sent from  <http://www.solidit.nl> solidit

Re: LiveCode Server Script reference on DevDocs.io

Pierre Sahores-2
Thanks for sharing this link, Erik.

> Le 28 avr. 2016 à 09:44, Erik Beugelaar <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Dear Members,
>

> One of the best language reference sites in my opinion is
> http://www.devdocs.io.
>

> DevDocs also works offline and can be installed in Chrome.
>
> DevDocs is free and open source and would it be an idea to vote for the
> availability of  LiveCode Server Script on their site?
>
> I know some members are keeping the online documentation up to date on
> Github.
>

> For further info please take a look at http://devdocs.io/about#plugins
> section Question and Answers how to suggest and vote for LiveCode Server
> Script to be added on DevDocs.io
>

> Cheers,
>
> Erik
>

> Sent from  <http://www.solidit.nl> solidit

Pierre Sahores
mobile : 06 03 95 77 70
www.sahores-conseil.com
https://github.com/arsheos/openresty-dedicated-toolsets

Re: LiveCode Server Script reference on DevDocs.io

Dave Kilroy
Thank for this Erik - looks great and yes we should include LC Server (and maybe LCB when it matures)

I had a look at https://trello.com/b/6BmTulfx/devdocs-documentation and couldn't find an entry for LiveCode - I decided I shouldn't instigated a request as I'm not a member of the DevDocs community like you - so if you create a card in Trello for LiveCode I'll vote for it!

Dave
Peter M. Brigham