LiveCode + WordPress = Infinite Possibilities

LiveCode + WordPress = Infinite Possibilities

Todd Fabacher
We are happy to be part of the LiveCode community, and do our part to
enhance open source software. But open source is about give and take. So we
are offering our comlete WordPress framework if you help contribute to the
latest LiveCode campaign and they reach their $40K goal by Friday.

If you have ever wanted to have eCommerce with LiveCode or even create
websites. Lite Wordpress do all the hard work, you just control everything
in LiveCode.

More details here:
https://livecode.com/a-gift-from-the-community-for-the-community/

--WP+LiveCode Team @ Digital Pomegranate

Re: LiveCode + WordPress = Infinite Possibilities

Dave Kilroy
Thank you Todd that is very generous of you, ability to connect to WordPress (never mind WooCommerce and Gravity) is a BIG DEAL!

Kind regards

Dave

Todd Fabacher wrote
We are happy to be part of the LiveCode community, and do our part to
enhance open source software. But open source is about give and take. So we
are offering our comlete WordPress framework if you help contribute to the
latest LiveCode campaign and they reach their $40K goal by Friday.

If you have ever wanted to have eCommerce with LiveCode or even create
websites. Lite Wordpress do all the hard work, you just control everything
in LiveCode.

More details here:
https://livecode.com/a-gift-from-the-community-for-the-community/

--WP+LiveCode Team @ Digital Pomegranate