LiveCode and XCode

J. Landman Gay via use-livecode
Release notes for 8.1.9 say you need :

LiveCode 8.1.9
MacOSX 10.12.6
Xcode 9.2

The iOS SDK is selected in “Mobile Support” and the green swatch is green.
“iPhone Simulator 11.2” selected in “Test Target”.

Click “Test” and I get:

Unable to start simulator: 634,0,0,iPhone
Simulator version not found
573,223,1,revIPhoneSetSimulatorSDK

Release notes for 8.1.9 say I have all the proper requirements in place.  Anyone know which way I am to wave the magic wand to get this to work?

FYI… Xcode 8.3.3 with LC 8.1.5 seems to be working ok.

Many thanks in advance,
-Dan

Re: LiveCode and XCode

J. Landman Gay via use-livecode
Hi Dan,

First off, I’m in Mac OS 10.13.3 so I’m not sure this will help.

The simulator has been consistently giving me the message “The simulator seems to be taking a long time to launch….” I respond to this message with No, the simulator stays open but unloaaded. I then find I can go to the Simulator menu and select my device under Hardware and everything works.

HTH,

Roger