Livecode Global

Knapp Martin via use-livecode
This might sound like a dumb question, but are the livecode global events
still going on for the remainder of the year? .... we just had one last
month apparently...and there were no emails, no posts, literally nothing
written about it anywhere that I saw.

If anyone attended it....  how was it?

Re: Livecode Global

Knapp Martin via use-livecode
I’m biased since I gave a talk, but it was good. We do have 2 more.

Thanks,
Brian
On Aug 10, 2018, 9:59 AM -0500, Tom Glod via use-livecode <[hidden email]>, wrote:

> This might sound like a dumb question, but are the livecode global events
> still going on for the remainder of the year? .... we just had one last
> month apparently...and there were no emails, no posts, literally nothing
> written about it anywhere that I saw.
>
> If anyone attended it.... how was it?

Re: Livecode Global

Knapp Martin via use-livecode
right on happy to hear.....I totally forgot about it...and no one reminded
me .... didn't see anything on social media.....maybe its just me....but
maybe we'll try to create more awareness for the next one.

perfect time to work on my talk. .... more than 1 month to go.

thanks Brian

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 12:53 PM, Brian Milby via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I’m biased since I gave a talk, but it was good. We do have 2 more.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian
> On Aug 10, 2018, 9:59 AM -0500, Tom Glod via use-livecode <
> [hidden email]>, wrote:
> > This might sound like a dumb question, but are the livecode global events
> > still going on for the remainder of the year? .... we just had one last
> > month apparently...and there were no emails, no posts, literally nothing
> > written about it anywhere that I saw.
> >
> > If anyone attended it.... how was it?

Re: Livecode Global

Knapp Martin via use-livecode
And you can pull all the recordings off the website.
I'd say the beginner series is worth the price all by itself.  That guy is
AWESOME.  Brian was ok, too.
I don't remember anything earth-shattering, which is usually what gets
people talking.  Lots of good instructionals this time.

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 2:45 PM Tom Glod via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> right on happy to hear.....I totally forgot about it...and no one reminded
> me .... didn't see anything on social media.....maybe its just me....but
> maybe we'll try to create more awareness for the next one.
>
> perfect time to work on my talk. .... more than 1 month to go.
>
> thanks Brian
>
> On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 12:53 PM, Brian Milby via use-livecode <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I’m biased since I gave a talk, but it was good. We do have 2 more.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Brian
> > On Aug 10, 2018, 9:59 AM -0500, Tom Glod via use-livecode <
> > [hidden email]>, wrote:
> > > This might sound like a dumb question, but are the livecode global
> events
> > > still going on for the remainder of the year? .... we just had one last
> > > month apparently...and there were no emails, no posts, literally
> nothing
> > > written about it anywhere that I saw.
> > >
> > > If anyone attended it.... how was it?

   and did a little diving.