Livecode Soraco

Mark Waddingham via use-livecode
Hi all,
I’m investigating the use of software license protection, and a particular service, since it seems to have most of the features that I need in my desktop app—protection, license management, integrating with WooCommerce, etc.

https://soraco.co/quick-license-manager/ <https://soraco.co/quick-license-manager/>

It uses a Window application to manage things. Its application in a Livecode runtime seems possible, but trying to understand their documentation is quickly going over my LC script-only head.

Windows seems fairly straightforward:

https://support.soraco.co/hc/en-us/articles/208584886-Protect-an-Executable-without-code-changes <https://support.soraco.co/hc/en-us/articles/208584886-Protect-an-Executable-without-code-changes>

Mac delves into Objective C etc.:
https://support.soraco.co/hc/en-us/articles/203287440-How-to-protect-a-Mac-OS-X-application-with-QLM <https://support.soraco.co/hc/en-us/articles/203287440-How-to-protect-a-Mac-OS-X-application-with-QLM>

Is this a job for Livecode Builder? I’m sure I’ll need help with this. Is this something one of yous guys can help me implement; is it something for Livecode Ltd?

Any comments?

Peter Bogdanoff