Livecode and Google Analytics?

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Greetings!

Is there a method to implement Google Analytics in a LiveCode Mobile app?   Client wants to see the analytic data.

-Dan

Re: Livecode and Google Analytics?

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Hi Dan Friedman,

Do you found a solution ?

best regards.

Jose

[hidden email]>:

> Greetings!
>
> Is there a method to implement Google Analytics in a LiveCode Mobile app?
>  Client wants to see the analytic data.
>
> -Dan

Re: Livecode and Google Analytics?

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Hi
Have you tried to include in your app a browser object that would
load web pages with the necessary GA js script ?
I know it's a brute-force strategy and that it would probably slow
down the app a bit, but I don't have any better solution so far...

Best,
jbv

On Tue, May 22, 2018 4:03 am, Jose Enrique Montero via use-livecode wrote:

> Hi Dan Friedman,
>

> Do you found a solution ?
>

> best regards.
>
> Jose

> [hidden email]>:
>

>> Greetings!
>>

>> Is there a method to implement Google Analytics in a LiveCode Mobile
>> app? Client wants to see the analytic data.
>>

>> -Dan

Re: Livecode and Google Analytics?

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Hi

You can take a look at Google Analytics Measurement Protocol (
https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/protocol/v1/).

You should be able to track events via POST requests to google-analytics.com

Simon

Carpe diem

*Simon Smith*
m. +27 83 306 7862