Livecode and Non-Responsiveness

Paul Dupuis via use-livecode
Hi all.

Just to confirm, my iMac was very unresponsive again, only this time I quit Livecode, that took a couple minutes to completely quit, then my iMac became responsive again. That doesn’t prove anything in itself. Something else may have been leaking memory and quitting Livecode just freed up more memory. However in the past quitting other apps dod no make it more responsive.

I know that is thin, but there you go.

Re: Livecode and Non-Responsiveness

Paul Dupuis via use-livecode
Bob,
Since I upgraded to the latest Mac OS on my MacBook Pro, I have been getting delays using various apps, like Safari. I use a mouse and keyboard connected through a USB port. Sometimes when I get this delay, I quickly move to the laptop’s trackpad and there seems to be no delay. I suspect it has something to do with my hardware configuration.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org