Livecode on Mohave

Stephen MacLean via use-livecode
Typically I try to avoid Apple latest (beta) upgrade while the early
adopters shake out bugs, usually a series of patches for  three months.

But I'm curious, in LiveCode ready for Mohave (released tomorrow)

BR

Re: Livecode on Mohave

Stephen MacLean via use-livecode
I have been using it without issues.