Lock Loc strangeness

masmit
Hi all,

I have a group containing three transparent buttons on top of an
imported image, which I've stretched to the desired length. The image
has it's lock loc set to true.
At odd times, when clicking oon the buttons, the image shrinks back
to it's 'natural' size, despite it's lock loc status.

Anyone come across this before? - I can't find any lockloc issues in
the QA centre.

If not I'll bz it.

Best,

Mark

Re: Lock Loc strangeness

david bovill
No - but post a stack if you can. I'd need to know if that was a bug -
should not be?

Re: Lock Loc strangeness

masmit
It's bug 6516, and I've included an example stack. I'd be interested
if you see the same thing I do.

Best,

Mark

On 3 Jun 2008, at 00:20, David Bovill wrote:
> No - but post a stack if you can. I'd need to know if that was a bug -
> should not be?

Re: Lock Loc strangeness

Klaus major-k
Hi Mark,

> It's bug 6516, and I've included an example stack. I'd be interested
> if you see the same thing I do.

I also see this strangeness, but also with an extra and cool fade in
effect :-)
See my comment in the QC.

> Best,
>
> Mark
>
> On 3 Jun 2008, at 00:20, David Bovill wrote:
>> No - but post a stack if you can. I'd need to know if that was a
>> bug -
>> should not be?

Best

Klaus Major