Quantcast

Make a runrev serveur and a runrev client.

Make a runrev serveur and a runrev client.

Damien Girard
Hello all,

I am trying to make a serveur with runrev and a client who must
communicate with the server.

For now, the server IP is 127.0.0.1:8953
And the IP of the client is 127.0.0.1:8954

I wan't to permit to the client ask the server, and after the client must
receive the answer.

For exemple :

The client ask the time to the server, and the server reply to the client
the time.

But I don't really understand how work socket's with Runtime Revolution, I
have already spend one day on it
and this doesn't work at all.

A little help can be really useful.

Thanks,