Make a runrev serveur and a runrev client.

Make a runrev serveur and a runrev client.

Damien Girard
Hello all,

I am trying to make a serveur with runrev and a client who must
communicate with the server.

For now, the server IP is 127.0.0.1:8953
And the IP of the client is 127.0.0.1:8954

I wan't to permit to the client ask the server, and after the client must
receive the answer.

For exemple :

The client ask the time to the server, and the server reply to the client
the time.

But I don't really understand how work socket's with Runtime Revolution, I
have already spend one day on it
and this doesn't work at all.

A little help can be really useful.

Thanks,

Damien

Re: Make a runrev serveur and a runrev client.

xtalkprogrammer
Dear Girard,

A great way to learn about sockets is ChatRev. Why don't you download
a client from RevOnline or <http://economy-x-talk.com/chatrev.html>
or <http://chatrev.bjoernke.com> and come on-line? We'll be glad to
help.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 28-apr-2006, om 15:29 heeft Girard Damien het volgende geschreven:

> Hello all,
>
> I am trying to make a serveur with runrev and a client who must
> communicate with the server.
>
> For now, the server IP is 127.0.0.1:8953
> And the IP of the client is 127.0.0.1:8954
>
> I wan't to permit to the client ask the server, and after the
> client must
> receive the answer.
>
> For exemple :
>
> The client ask the time to the server, and the server reply to the
> client
> the time.
>
> But I don't really understand how work socket's with Runtime
> Revolution, I
> have already spend one day on it
> and this doesn't work at all.
>
> A little help can be really useful.