Make icons on a Mac?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Make icons on a Mac?

kat-7
I've been following the discussion about icons with great interest.  I'd
like to create some for my Rev products, but would rather NOT have to
use Windows if I can avoid it. Is there a Mac application that makes
icons that work in Revolution?

Cheers,
Kat
Katherine Cochrane
http://rugusa.linguistix.net
_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Make icons on a Mac?

Judy Perry
Kat,

Jacque here at RevConWest has recommended Iconographer, which I am
presently downloading:

http://www.mscape.com/products/iconographer.html

Shareware for $15.

Judy

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005, Kat wrote:

> I've been following the discussion about icons with great interest.  I'd
> like to create some for my Rev products, but would rather NOT have to
> use Windows if I can avoid it. Is there a Mac application that makes
> icons that work in Revolution?

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Make icons on a Mac?

Yves COPPE
In reply to this post by kat-7

Le 18 juin 05, à 05:27, Kat a écrit :

> I've been following the discussion about icons with great interest.  
> I'd like to create some for my Rev products, but would rather NOT have
> to use Windows if I can avoid it. Is there a Mac application that
> makes icons that work in Revolution?
>

I use the "IconComposer" app   which is provided by Apple. You find the
software on the installation disks of your mac OSX system software.

Greetings.

Yves COPPE
yvescoppe@skynet.be_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Make icons on a Mac?

Judy Perry
Yves,

I'm lazy (it's nearly midnight and I need to grow fur and fangs by 9 a.m.
so that fellow RevConWest attendees might properly recognize me):

Is this in the devTools CD or elsewhere?

Thanks... (is it a full moon yet???)

Judy
Grrrrr.....  I feel a howl coming on...


On Sat, 18 Jun 2005, Yves COPPE wrote:
> I use the "IconComposer" app   which is provided by Apple. You find the
> software on the installation disks of your mac OSX system software.
>

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Make icons on a Mac?

Yves COPPE

Le 18 juin 05, à 08:32, Judy Perry a écrit :

> Yves,
>
> I'm lazy (it's nearly midnight and I need to grow fur and fangs by 9
> a.m.
> so that fellow RevConWest attendees might properly recognize me):
>
> Is this in the devTools CD or elsewhere?


yes

Greetings.

Yves COPPE
[hidden email]

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Make icons on a Mac?

Claudi Cornaz
In reply to this post by kat-7
Hi Kat,

I use Iconographer and with this app I can create icons for mac (Os9
and OSX) aswell as for windows (aslo different formats, so also for XP)
It's easy to use and suites my needs very well.  (www.mscape.com)

Best wishes
Claudi


On Saturday, June 18, 2005, at 05:27 AM, Kat wrote:

> I've been following the discussion about icons with great interest.  
> I'd like to create some for my Rev products, but would rather NOT have
> to use Windows if I can avoid it. Is there a Mac application that
> makes icons that work in Revolution?
>
> Cheers,
> Kat
> Katherine Cochrane
> http://rugusa.linguistix.net
> _______________________________________________
> use-revolution mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
> subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
>

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Make icons on a Mac?

ScottR
In reply to this post by Judy Perry
Recently, Judy Perry wrote:

> Jacque here at RevConWest has recommended Iconographer, which I am
> presently downloading:
>
> http://www.mscape.com/products/iconographer.html

Iconographer is great, but watch out for a bug in either the huge or large
images -- the app will sometimes clip a portion of the image.

http://persistent.info/archives/iconographer/index

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Development & Design
-----
E: [hidden email]
W: http://www.tactilemedia.com

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Make icons on a Mac?

Judy Perry
Thanks, Scott!

Loved your presentation!!!  I might well just dust off an old trig book...

Judy

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005, Scott Rossi wrote:

> Iconographer is great, but watch out for a bug in either the huge or large
> images -- the app will sometimes clip a portion of the image.
>
> http://persistent.info/archives/iconographer/index

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution