Map widget and user location

Ralph DiMola via use-livecode
I am trying to familiarise myself with the map widget. What I want to do is to get the coordinates for the user location and to set a pin for this location. As it is possible to show the user location in the map widget, my original idea was to retrieve the information from the widget and apply it to a marker in a mouseUp handler.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be a very happy man.

Best regards
Tore Nilsen