{Merry | Happy} [{Christmas | Hanukkah | Solstice | Holidays | Festivus | Saturnalia}]

{Merry | Happy} [{Christmas | Hanukkah | Solstice | Holidays | Festivus | Saturnalia}]

Monte Goulding-2
Hi LiveCoders

I’m off for the next couple of weeks (back on the 9th). Roughly half the team return on the 4th and most of the rest on the 9th.

If you are taking a break I hope it’s a good one. I’m planning lots of work in the garden which has been thoroughly neglected over the past few months. Other than that I’ll generally be found drinking white wine in the sun*, BBQing, bush walking and the occasional swim in the dam.

Cheers

Monte

* yes that’s a Tim Minchin reference

RE: {Merry | Happy} [{Christmas | Hanukkah | Solstice | Holidays | Festivus | Saturnalia}]

Ralph DiMola
Back at you brother...

Margaret and I wish the best to you and yours Monte and all the Live Coders!

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
[hidden email]

Re: {Merry | Happy} [{Christmas | Hanukkah | Solstice | Holidays | Festivus | Saturnalia}]

Kay C Lan
On Fri, Dec 23, 2016 at 12:32 PM, Monte Goulding <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  I’m planning lots of work in the garden

Just can't get away from eradicating bugs ;-)

> * yes that’s a Tim Minchin reference

Stumbled upon a Tim Minchin show in New York a couple of years back
when one of my team mates happened to be an acquaintance of Tim - his
mother was best friends with Tim's mother. After the show met up and
went for dinner with Tim - the whole night was a barrel of laughs.

Wish you and your family a prosperous and peaceful 2017 - with a
successful bug eradication program both at work and in the garden ;-)

Re: {Merry | Happy} [{Christmas | Hanukkah | Solstice | Holidays | Festivus | Saturnalia}]

Martin Koob
Hi Monte

Happy Holidays to you as well.  All the best in the new year to you and your family and to the rest of the LC team as well.

Martin

Re: {Merry | Happy} [{Christmas | Hanukkah | Solstice | Holidays | Festivus | Saturnalia}]

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode

> On 30 Dec 2016, at 7:59 am, Kay C Lan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Stumbled upon a Tim Minchin show in New York a couple of years back
> when one of my team mates happened to be an acquaintance of Tim - his
> mother was best friends with Tim's mother. After the show met up and
> went for dinner with Tim - the whole night was a barrel of laughs.

Very jealous. I have linked the Tim Minchin song that is most relevant to this list for those that don’t know what we are talking about ;-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVKCHZqax84 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVKCHZqax84>

Cheers

Monte