Message when moving windows

Niggemann, Bernd via use-livecode
Hi,

Is there a message sent in LiveCode when the user moves an LC window around using the titlebar?

I want to set a preference setting when this happens. I know I could do this when windows are closed, for for my situation it would be much better to do it immediately, if it’s possible.

Peter Bogdanoff
ArtsInteractive

Re: Message when moving windows

Niggemann, Bernd via use-livecode
on moveStack LR, UD

      put "You moved me!"

end moveStack

Richmond.

On 5.06.2018 10:12, Peter Bogdanoff via use-livecode wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a message sent in LiveCode when the user moves an LC window around using the titlebar?
>
> I want to set a preference setting when this happens. I know I could do this when windows are closed, for for my situation it would be much better to do it immediately, if it’s possible.
>
> Peter Bogdanoff
> ArtsInteractive

Re: Message when moving windows

Niggemann, Bernd via use-livecode