Mix and Match ?

Richmond Mathewson-2
Suppose I don't own the Commercial version of the most recent version of
Livecode (I don't),

but I hack the interface of the upcoming Open Source Livecode into
something which other people like,

would it be possible for them to use it with the commercial version?

[ Klaus Major, this may interest you ]

Re: Mix and Match ?

Klaus on-rev
Hi Richmond,

huh, almost missed this one...

Am 07.04.2013 um 18:42 schrieb Richmond <[hidden email]>:

> Suppose I don't own the Commercial version of the most recent version of Livecode (I don't),
> but I hack the interface of the upcoming Open Source Livecode into something which other people like,
> would it be possible for them to use it with the commercial version?

sure, why not, as long as the "whatever" licence will be fullfilled :-)
Sorry, no real idea about all this license and legal stuff...

> [ Klaus Major, this may interest you ]

Because of the MetaCard IDE?

I passed the "MC PooBa Hat" some time ago to Ken Ray ;-)

> Richmond.

Best

Klaus

--