Mobile Launch Camera

Niggemann, Bernd via use-livecode
Greeting!

Is it possible to launch the camera app on mobile?     I have a button in an app that when tapped, should launch the [native] camera app and select “Video”.  Another button should launch the camera app and select “Photo”.   Is that possible?  If so, how?   Perhaps some variation of the launch command?

I am aware of mobilePickPhoto and mobilePickMedia.  I don’t want to import content, I want to physically open the camera app on the user’s device.

Thank you in advance,
-Dan

Re: Mobile Launch Camera

Niggemann, Bernd via use-livecode
mobilePickPhoto will launch the device camera, but not actually open
the OS based Camera app. There is a nice lesson available @
http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4069/l/30490-how-do-i-capture-images-in-livecode-mobile

--Andrew Bell