Mobile - "Copy Files" tab of Standalone

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Using LC9dp7 - I'm adding files and a folder to be used by the Standalone Builder in the "Copy Files" tab. For some reason, when adding a file in a sub-folder, it seems to create the sub-folder as well when testing the app in the Simulator - I'm pretty sure that this didn't used to be the case. It's correctly locating it in the specialFolderPath("resources"), just also creating the extra sub-folder before placing it inside there.

i.e. I include a file:

data/test.txt

and I expect that to be in

specialFolderPath("resources") &slash & "test.txt"

but instead it's in

specialFolderPath("resources") & "/data/test.txt"

I guess I should check on the device to see if it's the same or not.

Any suggestions welcome.

cheers

Alan