Mobile "shake" ??

Mike Doub via use-livecode
is there any way to respond to "shaking" on mobile? I found nothing in a dictionary search for "shake" and looked through (quickly) all mobile commands, perhaps it a buried parameter?

BR

Re: Mobile "shake" ??

Mike Doub via use-livecode
Hi Swami,

> Am 19.02.2020 um 18:43 schrieb Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>
> is there any way to respond to "shaking" on mobile?

yes. :-)

> I found nothing in a dictionary search for "shake" and looked through (quickly) all mobile commands, perhaps it a buried parameter?

Check this lesson from the mothership:
<http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4069/l/11448-how-do-i-detect-a-shaking-motion-using-livecode-mobile>

> BR

Best