More cursors for Revolution?

stgoldberg@aol.com
Can anyone suggest how to increase the inventory of cursors in Revolution?
I have not had much success in trying to do this through creating new images.
 They don't seem to show up correctly.   It would be particularly helpful to
have such standard cursors as "hand left", "hand right", "hand outstretched",
 "hand closed", "magnifying glass", and "skull and cross bones," particularly
in the development of games.   Thanks.
Steve Goldberg

Re: More cursors for Revolution?

xtalkprogrammer
Hi Steve,

There is one dragging hand cursor available in de downloads section
of the Economy-x-Talk homepage.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 10-mei-2006, om 17:26 heeft [hidden email] het volgende
geschreven:

> Can anyone suggest how to increase the inventory of cursors in
> Revolution?
> I have not had much success in trying to do this through creating
> new images.
>  They don't seem to show up correctly.   It would be particularly
> helpful to
> have such standard cursors as "hand left", "hand right", "hand
> outstretched",
>  "hand closed", "magnifying glass", and "skull and cross bones,"
> particularly
> in the development of games.   Thanks.
> Steve Goldberg

Kind regards,

Drs. Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Re: More cursors for Revolution?

Martin BLACKMAN
Maybe check out bugzilla bug no. 5 which suggests a work around when
creating your own cursors