Mouse Gestures

Peter Haworth-2
I don;t see anything in the dictionary that looks like there are any
built in features to handle mouse gestures.  Wouldn;t be the first
time I've missed something in Rev but are there any such features or
has anyone written code to implement gestures?

Thanks,

Pete Haworth

Re: Mouse Gestures

Robert Mann
i've seen a stack on revOnline on the subject..

LibMouseGestures by Malte Brill

Re: Mouse Gestures

J. Landman Gay
On 8/21/10 8:25 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:
> I don;t see anything in the dictionary that looks like there are any
> built in features to handle mouse gestures. Wouldn;t be the first time
> I've missed something in Rev but are there any such features or has
> anyone written code to implement gestures?

They've been implemented as native messages and commands in RevMobile. I
don't know what the plans are for the main engine, but it would be worth
a feature request at the QCC.

Re: Mouse Gestures

Peter Haworth-2
Thanks. I'll check out the library.  I've entered enhancement request
8920 at the QCC related to this.

I also entered enhancement request 8921 to cover the ability to add/
remove objects from groups with drag and drop in the Application
Browser which I suggested a few days ago to the list.  I like some of
the tools that were suggested to do this but still think it should be
incorporated into the IDE.

Pete Haworth