MouseMove and HTML5

dunbarxx via use-livecode
This is my first time with saving to HTML5 and I find that a simple stack I created with a mousMove script does not work. I’m simply trying to constrain the motion of a grc along the vertical axis with a mouseMove script.The dictionary seems to confirm that mouseMove is not compatible with HTML5. My question is, what is the best workaround for mouseMove?

Thanks for your help,

Roger

Re: MouseMove and HTML5

dunbarxx via use-livecode
MouseMove works in HTML5 standalones, see for example
http://hyperhh.de/html5/RGBPuzzle-8.0.2X.html

Re: MouseMove and HTML5

dunbarxx via use-livecode
Huh, back to the drawing board.