[NEW] Video - How to Install Free Valentina Server and Valentina Studio on Windows

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[NEW] Video - How to Install Free Valentina Server and Valentina Studio on Windows

Ruslan Zasukhin-2
Hi All,

Video Itself
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxX750ujrJw


Blob article with small description
    http://www.valentina-db.com/blog/?p=1440



--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology
Paradigma Software, Inc

Valentina - Joining Worlds of Information
http://www.paradigmasoft.com

[I feel the need: the need for speed]



_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [NEW] Video - How to Install Free Valentina Server and Valentina Studio on Windows

Dave Kilroy
Thanks Ruslan, you seem to be offering a fantastically great deal.

BTW did you know that about 4 minutes of your 5 minute video shows a static screen with nothing happening?

Kind regards

Dave
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [NEW] Video - How to Install Free Valentina Server and Valentina Studio on Windows

Ruslan Zasukhin-2
On 10/11/13 1:00 PM, "Dave Kilroy" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Dave,

> Thanks Ruslan, you seem to be offering a fantastically great deal.
>
> BTW did you know that about 4 minutes of your 5 minute video shows a static
> screen with nothing happening?

No.

Just only I recheck from yuotube
I do not see such problem

May be try refresh or other browser?



--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology
Paradigma Software, Inc

Valentina - Joining Worlds of Information
http://www.paradigmasoft.com

[I feel the need: the need for speed]



_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [NEW] Video - How to Install Free Valentina Server and Valentina Studio on Windows

Dave Kilroy
Ruslan, just tried it again and it worked fine this time - just so you know when it failed it was on Safari (the audio track continued to play and the timer continued to count but the visuals froze)

Dave

"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham