Natural Programming

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
You know, programming comes so naturally to me, it's like it's in my NDA.

Re: Natural Programming

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
I’m surprised you can tell anyone about that.

> On Sep 11, 2018, at 11:18 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> You know, programming comes so naturally to me, it's like it's in my NDA.

Re: Natural Programming

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Reminds me of the dyslexic cop that tried to give me an IUD.

On 09/11/2018 10:27 AM, Jerry Jensen via use-livecode wrote:
> Reminds me of the dyslexic cop that tried to give me an IUD.
>
>> On Sep 11, 2018, at 8:18 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> You know, programming comes so naturally to me, it's like it's in my NDA.

I used to have dialup but now I'm happy with my LSD.

Re: Natural Programming

On Sep 11, 2018, at 12:14 PM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 09/11/2018 10:27 AM, Jerry Jensen via use-livecode wrote:
>> Reminds me of the dyslexic cop that tried to give me an IUD.
>>> On Sep 11, 2018, at 8:18 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> You know, programming comes so naturally to me, it's like it's in my NDA.
>
> I used to have dialup but now I'm happy with my LSD.

LLO! RTOFL!  -:D

Devin

Re: Natural Programming

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
When I went to the USA in 1993 I had to set up a phone and did not
understand the way things were done so enquired at the phone office of
the guy there, "Do you have STD?"

[STD: Standard Trunk Dialling]

Richmond.

On 11.09.2018 22:36, Devin Asay via use-livecode wrote:

> On Sep 11, 2018, at 12:14 PM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On 09/11/2018 10:27 AM, Jerry Jensen via use-livecode wrote:
>>> Reminds me of the dyslexic cop that tried to give me an IUD.

>> I used to have dialup but now I'm happy with my LSD.
> LLO! RTOFL!  -:D
>
> Devin

Re: Natural Programming

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Imagine if he replied, "No, my doctor took care of that."

Bob S

> On Sep 11, 2018, at 12:50 , Richmond via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> When I went to the USA in 1993 I had to set up a phone and did not understand the way things were done so enquired at the phone office of the guy there, "Do you have STD?"
>
> [STD: Standard Trunk Dialling]
>
> Richmond.

Re: Natural Programming

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
At a meeting to discuss a hardware component one person said.  "This needs a
TLA."  not knowing what that was someone asks, "What's a TLA".
"Three Letter Acronym."

Martin

Re: Natural Programming

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
When I went to study in America I had to set up a phone line: and when I
went to the
phone office I asked the guy there, "Do you have STD?"

[ 'STD' Standard Trunk Dialling ]

Luckily he was an English teacher so merely corrected my grammar.

Richmond.