Navigator 6.5 alpha 2 is out

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Just checking on installation:

When you unzip, we get one folder.

It has be to placed manually, like this ?

/My Livecode
     /Plugin
          /Navigator_Behavior
                /Navigator Commands #inside Navigator_Behaviors
                rev_b_Actions.livecodescript

          Navigate.rev

# if you don't get it right, the old 2.52. from LiveCode application
folder loads.
# About still shows 6.5. Alpha 1.... Do I have the right one?

Re: Navigator 6.5 alpha 2 is out

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
That looks like the correct file setup.

And yes -- I forgot to update the splash screen in Navigator to say alpha 2.

gc