Navigator

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
> Mark T. wrote:
> Geoff Canyon is amazing.
> Thanks for all of your hard work on this very useful plugin.

Yes, thanks a lot Geoff - that's really very useful.

Re: Navigator

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
Hey, you're welcome! I'm just happy (and a bit surprised!) that it's still
useful/in use.

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 3:03 PM, hh via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> > Mark T. wrote:
> > Geoff Canyon is amazing.
> > Thanks for all of your hard work on this very useful plugin.
>
> Yes, thanks a lot Geoff - that's really very useful.

Re: Navigator

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
Geoff,

Add me to the list of long-time happy users.

Paul Looney