Need a MergAV for dummies guide

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
I am trying to get MergAV to work in a mobile app, but so far I haven't had
much luck...

Here's some of what I've tried:

on openStack
          if the environment = "mobile" then mergAVRequestMediaAccess
"video"
          mergAVCamCreate
end openStack

command startRecordingVideo
          set the currentlyRecording of this stack to true
          mergAVCamCreate
          mergAVCamSet "rect",the rect of grc "cam"
          mergAVCamSet "visible","true"
          put the seconds into tTitle
          put "av" before tTitle
          put ".mov" after tTitle
          mergAVCamStartRecording (specialFolderPath("documents") &"/" &
tTitle )
end startRecordingVideo

When I load it onto my iPhone I get:
634,0,0 control not created yet, 573,49,1 mergAVCamStartRecording

Anyone know what I've done wrong?

-----
---
Greg (pink) Miller
mad, pink and dangerous to code

Re: Need a MergAV for dummies guide

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Hi Greg,

Maybe try moving the following block from the "startRecordingVideo" handler
into the "openStack" handler:

mergAVCamCreate
mergAVCamSet "rect",the rect of grc "cam"
mergAVCamSet "visible","true"

Best,
Panos
--

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 4:01 PM, pink via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am trying to get MergAV to work in a mobile app, but so far I haven't had
> much luck...
>
> Here's some of what I've tried:
>
> on openStack
>           if the environment = "mobile" then mergAVRequestMediaAccess
> "video"
>           mergAVCamCreate
> end openStack
>
> command startRecordingVideo
>           set the currentlyRecording of this stack to true
>           mergAVCamCreate
>           mergAVCamSet "rect",the rect of grc "cam"
>           mergAVCamSet "visible","true"
>           put the seconds into tTitle
>           put "av" before tTitle
>           put ".mov" after tTitle
>           mergAVCamStartRecording (specialFolderPath("documents") &"/" &
> tTitle )
> end startRecordingVideo
>
> When I load it onto my iPhone I get:
> 634,0,0 control not created yet, 573,49,1 mergAVCamStartRecording
>
> Anyone know what I've done wrong?
>

> -----
> ---
> Greg (pink) Miller
> mad, pink and dangerous to code
> --
> Sent from: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/
> Revolution-User-f278306.html

Re: Need a MergAV for dummies guide

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
PINK:  Any luck?  What version of LC are you using?  There was an issue and
a special build for mergav a bit ago, but I think that's been fixed.
I'm using mergAV in several apps, with no issues.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."