New MC Standalone Builder?

sanke
I remember we had a beta version of a MC Standalone Builder in June
2011. Is there any new or final version and I did miss it?

Best wishes for the New Year!

Wilhelm Sanke

Re: New MC Standalone Builder?

Richard Gaskin
On 12/31/11 1:26 PM, Wilhelm Sanke wrote:
> I remember we had a beta version of a MC Standalone Builder in June
> 2011. Is there any new or final version and I did miss it?

No new release has been posted.  I've had zero feedback on it thus far,
and it works well enough for Ken and I to build with so I haven't spent
much time on refining it.

It seems the three of us may be the only ones who use it, but if others
here still use MC it would be helpful to know so I can evaluate the
return-on-investment for further enhancement.

Thanks -

  Fourth World Media Corporation

Re: New MC Standalone Builder?

Shari-2
I use Metacard as well and build standalones with it. The last set of standalones I built was with the MC Standalone Builder. I do NOT build standalones in Rev/Livecode and never have. They've always been created in MC.

Shari

On Dec 31, 2011, at 6:22 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> On 12/31/11 1:26 PM, Wilhelm Sanke wrote:
>> I remember we had a beta version of a MC Standalone Builder in June
>> 2011. Is there any new or final version and I did miss it?
>
> No new release has been posted.  I've had zero feedback on it thus far, and it works well enough for Ken and I to build with so I haven't spent much time on refining it.
>
> It seems the three of us may be the only ones who use it, but if others here still use MC it would be helpful to know so I can evaluate the return-on-investment for further enhancement.
>
> Thanks -
>
> --
> Richard Gaskin
> Fourth World Media Corporation

---
Bad Dog Books
http://books.gityasome.com
Critters, humor, patriots and sports t-shirts
http://www.bearsware.com
WlND0WS and MAClNT0SH shareware
http://www.gipsyking.com