[OT] DBADPL License

Andrew Kluthe-2
I went to grab a php boilerplate app today and I saw this license on the
bottom of the page.

I think I might license future libraries etc in this way. Lol.

LICENSE

Version 1, December 2009

Copyright (C) 2009 Philip Sturgeon [hidden email]

Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim or modified copies of
this license document, and changing it is allowed as long as the name is
changed.

DON'T BE A DICK PUBLIC LICENSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING,
DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION

   1.

   Do whatever you like with the original work, just don't be a dick.

   Being a dick includes - but is not limited to - the following instances:

   1a. Outright copyright infringement - Don't just copy this and change
   the name. 1b. Selling the unmodified original with no work done
   what-so-ever, that's REALLY being a dick. 1c. Modifying the original work
   to contain hidden harmful content. That would make you a PROPER dick.
   2.

   If you become rich through modifications, related works/services, or
   supporting the original work, share the love. Only a dick would make loads
   off this work and not buy the original works creator(s) a pint.
   3.

   Code is provided with no warranty. Using somebody else's code and
   bitching when it goes wrong makes you a DONKEY dick. Fix the problem
   yourself. A non-dick would submit the fix back.

Andrew Kluthe

Re: [OT] DBADPL License

tbodine
Funny. Hey, Andrew, are you the Andy Kluthe of Nerd Rage fame?
-- Tom Bodine

Re: [OT] DBADPL License

Andrew Kluthe-2
Negative. I am not familiar with Nerd Rage, but there is a guy named Andy
Kluthe from Collinsville, IL that I know has a portfolio of art he did for
various video games.

At one point someone trying to troll me on some forum when I was younger
tried to "dox" me because the town I am from is so close to his and
similarly named (Carlinville, IL), he assumed we were the same person and
proceeded to do awful things to that Andy Kluthe.

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 10:51 AM, tbodine <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Funny. Hey, Andrew, are you the Andy Kluthe of Nerd Rage fame?
> -- Tom Bodine

Andrew Kluthe