OT: Free GifAnimator for Windows

Matthias Rebbe
Hi,
does anyone of the list know a good GifAnimator, which is also freeware?

Regards,

Matthias

Re: OT: Free GifAnimator for Windows

Klaus on-rev
Hi MadHias,

> Hi,
> does anyone of the list know a good GifAnimator, which is also freeware?
>
> Regards,
>
> Matthias

animated GIFs are SO OLDSCHOOL! :-D

Just kidding, Mac or Win?

Best

Klaus

--
Klaus Major
http://www.major-k.de

Re: OT: Free GifAnimator for Windows

Matthias Rebbe

Ah,i forgot to mention that also in message itself. Windows.

Matthias, der lieber Mett isst, als Mad ist;)

Am 22.01.2010 um 14:50 schrieb Klaus on-rev <[hidden email]>:

> Hi MadHias,
>
>> Hi,
>> does anyone of the list know a good GifAnimator, which is also
>> freeware?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Matthias
>
> animated GIFs are SO OLDSCHOOL! :-D
>
> Just kidding, Mac or Win?
>

> Best
>
> Klaus
>
> --
> Klaus Major
> http://www.major-k.de

Re: OT: Free GifAnimator for Windows

Klaus on-rev
Hi Matthias,

> Ah,i forgot to mention that also in message itself. Windows.
>
> Matthias, der lieber Mett isst, als Mad ist;)

Mahlzeit :-)

Sorry folks, untranslatable german joke :-D

OK, three seconds with Guurgel gave me this for example:
<http://www.toggle.com/lv/group/view/kl34879/Microsoft_GIF_Animator.htm>

Best

Klaus

P.S.
Oh boy, SO OLDSCHOOL... ;-)

--
Klaus Major
http://www.major-k.de

Re: OT: Free GifAnimator for Windows

viktoras d.
http://www.whitsoftdev.com/unfreez/

[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi,
> does anyone of the list know a good GifAnimator, which is also freeware?
>
> Regards,
>
> Matthias

Re: OT: Free GifAnimator for Windows

Richmond Mathewson-2
On 22/01/2010 15:48, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi,
> does anyone of the list know a good GifAnimator, which is also freeware?
>
> Regards,
>
> Matthias

Just poked around with ASK:

http://www.jhepple.com/gif_animator.htm

http://www.whitsoftdev.com/  UnFREEz 2.1

Re: OT: Free GifAnimator for Windows

barryb@libero.it
Others have already answered this but if you want to try something more
advanced I should like to point out , to all, that a ex-premium animation
programme is now up for grabs at http://www.creatoon.com/ as a free download.
Regards Barry Barber

On 23/01/2010 17:07, [hidden email] wrote:
> Others have already answered this but if you want to try something more
> advanced I should like to point out , to all, that a ex-premium animation
> programme is now up for grabs at http://www.creatoon.com/ as a free download.
> Regards Barry Barber

I got a very queer feeling when Chromium told me this:

"This type of file can harm your computer. Are you sure you
want to download CreaToonInstall.exe?"

Well, in for a penny, in for a pound; and as I will be downloading
it onto an Ubuntu box (WINE - Hey, Nonny, Hey Nonny Nonny No),
I'll risk it - but, frankly, I wouldn't onto a Windoze box.

Today ,Richmond wrote:
>I got a very queer feeling when Chromium told me this:
>"This type of file can harm your computer. Are you sure you
>want to download CreaToonInstall.exe?"

Any serious browser will give you same warning for all files with code in
them, even if they are signed by Bill Gates himself!

Dont worry i checked it for viruses and it works smoohtly.

Best regards Barry

On 23/01/2010 20:45, [hidden email] wrote:
> Today ,Richmond wrote:
>
>> I got a very queer feeling when Chromium told me this:
>> "This type of file can harm your computer. Are you sure you
>> want to download CreaToonInstall.exe?"
>>
> Any serious browser will give you same warning for all files with code in
> them, even if they are signed by Bill Gates himself!

Ha, Ha, Ha; experience has taught me that anything signed by Bill Gates
ought to have a government health warning slapped on it; as has, indeed,
happened in Germany!

> Dont worry i checked it for viruses and it works smoohtly.

Yeah, well most Windows programs work 'smoohtly' - that's exactly the
problem . . .  :)

Also happy to inform you that it works smoothly under WINE on Ubuntu Linux.

> Best regards Barry

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.