[OT] Funnay

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
http://www.toodarkpark.org/computers/humor/shoot-self-in-foot.html

Shooting yourself in the foot in various programming languages<http://www.toodarkpark.org/computers/humor/shoot-self-in-foot.html>
www.toodarkpark.org
370 JCL You send your foot down to MIS and include a 300-page document explaining exactly how you want it to be shot. Two years later, your foot comes back deep-fried.

Re: [OT] Funnay

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
In Livecode Script:

dispatch SHOOT to group FOOT with the myGun of me, the bullets of me

Bob S