[OT] Hmmm...

JJS via use-livecode
Nearly 24 hours since the last post to this list.

Did everyone stop using LiveCode, or is this mailserve down again?

Just checking....

Re: [OT] Hmmm...

JJS via use-livecode

On Nov 9, 2019, at 4:03 PM, Richard Rumbled,

> Did everyone stop using LiveCode, or is this mailserve down again?

You didn’t get the memo?

We all switched to NewHyper.

(So why is the list still running at all?)

Re: [OT] Hmmm...

JJS via use-livecode
On 11/9/2019 7:03 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode wrote:
> Nearly 24 hours since the last post to this list.
>
> Did everyone stop using LiveCode, or is this mailserve down again?
>
> Just checking....

I haven't run into any new engine bugs or Catalina issues in a whole
week! So I have had nothing new to post ;-)

Re: [OT] Hmmm...

JJS via use-livecode
I posted earlier. about mobile dev

On Sat, Nov 9, 2019 at 7:53 PM Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 11/9/2019 7:03 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode wrote:
> > Nearly 24 hours since the last post to this list.
> >
> > Did everyone stop using LiveCode, or is this mailserve down again?
> >
> > Just checking....
> >

> I haven't run into any new engine bugs or Catalina issues in a whole
> week! So I have had nothing new to post ;-)

Tom Glod
Founder & Developer
MakeShyft R.D.A (www.makeshyft.com)
Office:226-706-9339