[OT] Marked as phishing

J. Landman Gay via use-livecode
All my livecode list messages have this at the top:

[This message was identified as a phishing scam. Learn about phishing at http://aka.ms/LearnAboutPhishing]

This may be our own Microsoft Online Protection doing this. Anyone else seeing this?

Re: [OT] Marked as phishing

J. Landman Gay via use-livecode
For years gmail would occasionally mark list messages as spam, enough so
that I created a rule to filter them to save them (since there wasn't any
way to slap gmail and say "not spam!"). It hasn't happened in some time,
I'm not sure how long.