[OT] Politics

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[OT] Politics

Richmond Mathewson-2
I'd just like to state that I'm sorry I made a political statement
a few messages back (pace Donald Trump).

Richmond.

_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [OT] Politics

dunbarxx
Well and good Richmond.


(Really. A semi-automatic?)


Craig



-----Original Message-----
From: RM <[hidden email]>
To: How to use LiveCode <[hidden email]>
Sent: Sat, May 14, 2016 3:00 pm
Subject: [OT] Politics

I'd just like to state that I'm sorry I made a political statement
a few messages back (pace Donald Trump).

Richmond.

_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode

_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [OT] Politics

Dr. Hawkins
In reply to this post by Richmond Mathewson-2
On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 11:59 AM, RM <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'd just like to state that I'm sorry I made a political statement
> a few messages back (pace Donald Trump).
>

On a lighter note . . . are you aware that Trump wants to ban the sale of
shredded cheese?

Yes, he's going to make America grate again . . .

*duck*


--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462
_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [OT] Politics

Dave Kilroy
Uhoh you said the 'C' word - now Heather's going to weigh in...


Dr. Hawkins wrote
On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 11:59 AM, RM <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'd just like to state that I'm sorry I made a political statement
> a few messages back (pace Donald Trump).
>

On a lighter note . . . are you aware that Trump wants to ban the sale of
shredded cheese?

Yes, he's going to make America grate again . . .

*duck*


--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462
_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [OT] NO Politics

Heather Laine-2
Yes, she is. Putting [OT] in the subject line does NOT make politics an acceptable subject. This list is about LiveCode. Never about politics.

Richmond has apologized, that is the end of the matter. No further discussion please.

Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager
LiveCode Ltd
www.livecode.com



> On 15 May 2016, at 21:57, Dave Kilroy <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Uhoh you said the 'C' word - now Heather's going to weigh in...
>
>
>
> Dr. Hawkins wrote
>> On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 11:59 AM, RM &lt;
>
>> richmondmathewson@
>
>> &gt; wrote:
>>
>>> I'd just like to state that I'm sorry I made a political statement
>>> a few messages back (pace Donald Trump).
>>>
>>
>> On a lighter note . . . are you aware that Trump wants to ban the sale of
>> shredded cheese?
>>
>> Yes, he's going to make America grate again . . .
>>
>> *duck*
>>
>>
>> --
>> Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
>> (702) 508-8462
>> _______________________________________________
>> use-livecode mailing list
>
>> use-livecode@.runrev
>
>> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
>> subscription preferences:
>> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode <http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode>
>
>
>
>
>
> -----
> "The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
> Peter M. Brigham
> --
> View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/OT-Politics-tp4704694p4704713.html <http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/OT-Politics-tp4704694p4704713.html>
> Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com <http://nabble.com/>.
>
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode <http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode>
_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode